FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Chiefs have made a dismal 1-5 start asffvegi1109

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rita0302
sergeant
sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: The Chiefs have made Reply with quote

The Chiefs have made a dismal 1-5 start to the 2012 NFL season and coach Romeo Crennel said he wanted to change the team dynamic by shaking things up. "I not saying Matt Cassel is the reason we are where we are," Crennel told reporters before team practice. "The stroke of that brush is a broad stroke and everybody is included in it. asffvegi1107

When the Game Jimmy Graham Jersey naked streaker hit the field, people cheered when he was flattened by a Patriot special teams player. However, the incident was a bit unsettling. kept wondering if the moron had been killed. heard later the streaker is a at sporting events around the world albeit a small one. speaking of fixtures walking downtown Main Street kicking some field goals at the very cool NFL Experience -- Jeremy Shockey Jersey where kids and adults can get a feel for what it like to play professional football -- I noticed the Times Square fixture Naked Cowboy strumming his guitar and charging five bucks for the privilege of taking a picture with him. must be pretty good if he traveling to event locations then again, it probably too cold in NYC for his skimpy outfit. Grrr!

There had been famous receiving combinations before. Tom Fears and Elroy Hirsch. George Sauer and Don Maynard. Dante Lavelli and Mac Speedie. Charley Taylor and Bobby Mitchell. But never had there been two Size:48 Cam Newton Jersey on one team quite like Swann and Stallworth. Covering one was an accomplishment. Covering both was a fantasy. The duo would score 111 regular-season and 21 playoff touchdowns from 1974 to '82.

I find the Vikings fascination with discarded Packers amusing and the discussion surrounding the potential addition of Favre to be the height of delusion. Whether it be Darren Sharper, Ryan Longwell, Robert Ferguson or Mark Ingram Jersey the failed attempt to sign Aaron Kampman, it seems as if the Vikings are continually displaying an inherent ineptitude or perhaps laziness for scouting and are relying upon the skills of another organization Green Bay for proper talent evaluation.

If Mr. Meyer truely has that comedic spark that transends others of a similiar "visual ilk" - and I think he does- he should be very successful. Ultimately, if he is fortunate, the public will be the decider of Mr. Meyer worth and talent, not you or I (as it should be).

"When you lose a running back of Ryan's caliber, it's a big loss, but this is something we have to deal with and move forward from as a team," general manager Ted Thompson said in a statement. "Our medical people will do a great job Carolina Panthers Jersey with Justin and Ryan, and we expect each to make a full recovery from their injuries."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mode Forum Index -> The Scene All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: